jona

Pushover workflow for v3

Hi everyone, 

I created an simple workflow for Pushover. It allows you to push text and URLs to your various devices.  

alfred-pushover.png

The workflow has to keywords: "push <your text, URL>" and "pushc" for pushing your clipboard.

I use it primarily for pushing URLs to mobile devices for mobile website development. But also pushing plaintext comes in handy at some times.

To get it running you have to create an application on Pushover and fill in your USER and API tokens in the workflow settings. 

It works only with Alfred v3 since I used some of the new stuff.

You can grab it here: https://github.com/stroebjo/alfred-pushover/releases

Hope it's of any use for somebody! If you have any feedback or suggestions, I'm looking forward to it! ;-)

Ever since I started using work spaces and local file mapping I stopped switching back and forth to my editor or having to edit scss files outside Chrome. that you can edit your styles using the elements panel.

I updated my Workflow to send images with the `attachment`-Feature of the Pushover API: 

- URLs pointing to an image will be send along your message

- If you send the path to a local image file it will also be added to your message

See the latest release.