dimov62

Sierra upgrade

@dimov62 Nothing in Alfred changes when upgrading to Sierra, so the first thing to check is whether Alfred is still pointing to the right preferences if you were previously syncing your preferences (e.g. to Dropbox)

You can find out more about syncing preferences here:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/advanced/sync/

Let me know how you get on :)

[Moving this to Discussion & Help as this isn't going to be bug-related.]

Cheers,
Vero

I am switching to iCloud for files instead of Dropbox. I only have one Mac, do I actually need to sync Alfred? It's great for when getting a new Mac of course but thats it right? How do I switch iCloud sync? I can't figure it through that link...

@andreasl It's not necessary to sync your preferences if you only have one Mac, but it's a convenient way to keep a backup of your preferences.

We don't recommend using iCloud for preferences syncing. While some users set iCloud as their syncing mechanism, it's very slow in comparison to Dropbox which nearly live-updates your preferences from one Mac to the other. As such, there's a much higher likelihood of file conflict issues with iCloud.

Cheers,
Vero