Open Alfred action in new Safari tab, not new window.

What am I doing wrong that Alfred opens a new window in Safari, instead of a new tab? I run fullscreen, which means closing the new window and tabbing back to Safari to get it to reappear. This just started, so I'm sure I don't have something set correctly.

Sorry, I tried to search, but "url" and "tab" are too short to use as a search term in the forums, and I believe I scanned every topic title in the forums before posting.

Thank you.

What am I doing wrong that Alfred opens a new window in Safari, instead of a new tab? I run fullscreen, which means closing the new window and tabbing back to Safari to get it to reappear. This just started, so I'm sure I don't have something set correctly.

This is a Safari preference, so open Safari's preferences to Tabs and change it to Open pages in tabs instead of windows "Automatically" or "Always" - though always means pop-ups open in another tab, which is pretty annoying so Automatically tends to be best! :)

Thank you, Vero. Sorry to have wasted your time, but interestingly, that is the way I've had my Safari preferences set for a long time. It was coincidental that my implementation of the V2 full release and Alfred url requests opened in new windows. I quit and reopened Safari, and it reverted back to my expected behavior. 

I would say "weird," but that's Safari, after all...   :)

Thank you for your time, and this great new version of Alfred.

I find that my Google searches from Alfred open in new Safari windows instead of tabs if I have directly edited the address bar of the currently open Safari Window.  I have "Open Pages Instead of Tabs" set to "always".  Is Alfred intended to function this way?  Thanks!