Import Hotkeys from V1

snarf

Seriously, I have more than a hunderd hotkeys to open files, start apps, etc. And now you come with an 'upgrade', but you don't allow me to import my old stuff. How weird is that?! #fail

Also, creating new hotkeys is hidden way to far in pull-down menus. I'm sure Alfred V2 has great new features, but in terms of interface it's a step back. Stuff that it used a lot should be easy to find.

For now I'm sticking with V1.

Seriously, I have more than a hunderd hotkeys to open files, start apps, etc. And now you come with an 'upgrade', but you don't allow me to import my old stuff. How weird is that?! #fail

Also, creating new hotkeys is hidden way to far in pull-down menus. I'm sure Alfred V2 has great new features, but in terms of interface it's a step back. Stuff that it used a lot should be easy to find.

For now I'm sticking with V1.

Creating a migration path from v1 to v2 was a major issue because of all of the configuration changes that took place under the hood in Alfred 2. As Andrew mentioned in several places, it would have set development back several months in order to come up with something that MAY work based on what you had created in the previous version because of all of the changes and new things added. 

Creating new hotkeys can also be simplified by using templates when creating new workflows.

We're sorry that you a frustrated with the path forward that was chosen but I truly believe that if you give it a chance, you will come to see that Alfred 2 isn't a step back. It provides a LOT more flexibility than creating extensions did in v1. 

Once again, we apologize and if there is anything that I or any of the rest of the Alfred team can do to assist you, please let us know

I agree with snarf. Hotkeys in Alfred 2 is a pain in the ass.

I do not have hundred but only 16 hotkeys in v1 and I also do not like to click it again. Especially as it is more work than in v1. What is worse that the hotkeys works slower in v2. Much slower. This is frustrating!

I love Alfred v1 because is fast. For complicate workflows I have Keyboard Maestro.

I think Alfred loses his soul in exchange for functionality. For now I'm staying with v1. At least until recover speed of the hotkeys.