ESV Online Bible

On 21/11/2017 at 8:09 AM, emmanuel said:

Please submit a PR when you're available

Why don't you upload the working script yourself?

FWIW, it would be a good idea to put the full source of the workflow (including icon and info.plist) into the repo (and perhaps add an exported version under Releases).

Currently, there's no way for someone to get a working version of the workflow from GitHub. Nor is there a link to anywhere they could download one.

Personally, I usually keep the full workflow source in a src subdirectory, so I can put other stuff, like an exported version of the workflow and a demo GIF, in the repo, too.

On 11/23/2017 at 9:04 AM, deanishe said:

Why don't you upload the working script yourself?

Only to make sure that GitHub had a log of your contribution as well :) It's not a problem though, I'll upload it!

On 11/23/2017 at 9:04 AM, deanishe said:

FWIW, it would be a good idea to put the full source of the workflow (including icon and info.plist) into the repo (and perhaps add an exported version under Releases).

Currently, there's no way for someone to get a working version of the workflow from GitHub. Nor is there a link to anywhere they could download one.

Personally, I usually keep the full workflow source in a src subdirectory, so I can put other stuff, like an exported version of the workflow and a demo GIF, in the repo, too.

Great suggestions! I'll add those asap.

• 2 months later...