Powerpack on two Macs?

Allsop

I own a Powerpack licence which I have been using for some time on my Mac Min and I have recently been given a Macbook Air and would like to also use Alfred Powerpack on this machine, is this possible without buying a second licence and if so how do I download and insert the licence code into the app on the Macbook Air?

@Allsop You have a v3 Single User license upgrade, which allows you to activate on two Macs concurrently, provided that these are for your own use and not shared workstations. 

You can either find the license by going to your Powerpack preferences on one Mac and viewing your license, or by locating your original license email in your inbox. Make sure your new Mac also has Alfred 3 installed, and you'll be able to activate :)

Cheers,
Vero

• 2 years later...

@Vero, hi. Not sure if I should be making a new thread for this.

I'm a Linux power user who is looking to buy the Alfred 3 Powerpack Mega Supporter (Single User) license for my work MacBook.
This account is registered with my personal email, but I would like to use the license with my work laptop for now.

1. Can I have it transferred later to another device of my choosing (work or personal, but never multi-user)?
  2. Can I transfer the license any number of times (max. 2 devices at a time)?

Thanks.

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
15 hours ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

@Vero

1. Can I have it transferred later to another device of my choosing (work or personal, but never multi-user)?
  2. Can I transfer the license any number of times (max. 2 devices at a time)?

You can deactivate an old Mac before e.g. returning it to your employer, and you can transfer the license within reason. If you ever have any issues with this, drop us an email on info@ and we'll be happy to help you out with any licensing issues :)

Cheers,
Vero