Access Current Working Directory after File Selection

jafish

Is there a way to quickly access the current working directory after selecting some files and triggering Alfred with the "File Selection" keyboard shortcut? What I'd like to be able to do is select some files, trigger Alfred, and quickly move the selected files a couple folders deeper (but starting from the current folder). One of the file actions with files selected is "Move To", but as soon as I select that, Alfred seems to assume that I want to start from the root of the volume.

59 minutes ago, jafish said:

One of the file actions with files selected is "Move To", but as soon as I select that, Alfred seems to assume that I want to start from the root of the volume.

Start typing the name of the destination directory. When you do that, Alfred will start filtering directories with your query, not necessarily in your home directory.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2016 at 11:05 AM, vitor said:

Start typing the name of the destination directory. When you do that, Alfred will start filtering directories with your query, not necessarily in your home directory.

I realize that that is the default behavior, but what I'm asking is for ideas (via workflows, AppleScript, something else) to have Alfred assume the current working directory instead of starting from all available file paths.