Can anyone explain this to me?

5 minutes ago, dfay said:

Vitor is brave. I would have assumed that was a spam post & wouldn't have gone near the link.

I did take my precautions. I went to the image from imgur instead of directly clicking. It did occur to me it may have been a specific compromised page on imgur, though.

On 2.1.2017 at 4:29 AM, vitor said:

See this troubleshooting guide.

Also, next time please be more specific and expand on the trouble you’re having. Making a non-descriptive title and posting a single link to an image is hardly helpful. We’re mostly volunteers, here, if you don’t make us chase what your problem actually is you’re more likely to get helpful replies.

On 2.1.2017 at 4:56 AM, dfay said:

Vitor is brave. I would have assumed that was a spam post & wouldn't have gone near the link.

Sorry that it came off rude. I was in a hurry and just wanted to send it off before leaving so I could come back and hopefully receive a response to my issue. Definitely wasn't my intention to seem unhelpful etc.

While the troubleshooting didn't help, after the 4th (!) system restart it somehow showed the mentioned app suddenly. I don't know exactly why this issue maintained so persistent but it definitely was weird.