iCloud subfolders

On Sierra with Alfred 3.2.1, is it possible to include iCloud subfolders in search results? Files within the iCloud folder do show up, but the subfolders within iCloud folder do not. "~Library/Mobile Documents/" is included in Search Scope.

For example, if I search for example.pages Alfred finds it in iCloud/ExampleFolder/example.pages, but if I search for Example Folder I get nothing.

Thanks

@evanfuchs Could you take a closer look at the path for the file? If you locate the file, press the right arrow, then choose "Copy path to Clipboard" and paste the resulting path here, it'll help me understand what the folder structure is.

Also, can you confirm that you can find the file and the folder when searching in Spotlight?

Cheers,
Vero

Ok after looking at this crazy path I can see it's complicated: /Users/xxxxx/Library/Mobile Documents/W6L39UYL6Z~com~mindnode~MindNode/Documents/ (the folder name displayed in Finder under the iCloud folder is simply: Mindnode)

All of the iCloud subfolders have similarly convoluted names, and they do not appear in spotlight results :(

@evanfuchs Thanks for confirming. As suspected, there isn't a nice clean folder name, due to the way files are stored in iCloud.

If you frequently need to access a particular folder in iCloud, you could set up a little workflow connecting a keyword object to an "Open file" that opens the convoluted-named folder by using the simpler keyword you set. However, that makes an assumption that once set, the iCloud paths remain the same over time.

Cheers,

Vero