gd defaults to gdu. Exact Keyword Ignored?

Randy

I have 2 custom web searches for google drive

"gd" and "gdu" where "gdu" has a {query} in the url

keyword    search url

gd            https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive

gdu 2       https://drive.google.com/drive/u/{query}/my-drive

They both work as expected alone. but when they are both enabled the "Enter" choice is always the most previous one that was used.

Meaning if the last one I used was gdu 2 (which worked)

When I type in the second one "gd"it completes to gdu and waits for the query input even though it has the EXACT query.

CASE

1. Types in "gd"
  2. first option provided is: gdu 
  3. second option provided: gd
  4. Presses enter: typed in text changes to "gdu"

pressing enter with "gd" autocompletes to "gdu" and waits for input.

Question: Is there a way for exact matches to populate the FIRST result in Alfred??

What I want no matter what the previous query was.

CASE

1. Types in "gd"
  2. Executes

Just starting with Alfred (Launchers in general, other than spotlight) and I'm really liking it. 

Edited by Randy

Not, really, no.

The way Alfred works is that it remembers which result you selected for which query, so when you enter "gd" and select "Search Google Drive" (even though it's keyword is "gdu"), Alfred remembers your choice and boosts that result's ranking for that search query. Select that result for that query a couple of times, and it will be the top result (until you "teach" Alfred to associate "gd" with something else).

From Alfred's point of view, what you're doing is saying "'gd' stands for 'Open Google Drive'. No wait, 'gd' stands for 'Search Google Drive'. No wait, it stands for 'Open Google Drive' again" etc. etc.

What I'd be tempted to do is replace the two actions with a very simple workflow. Have a single keyword ("gd", natch) with optional argument. Connect that to two Filter utilities. One accepts an empty query and opens the "normal" Google Drive URL, while the other accepts a non-empty query and opens the "search" URL.

Did I explain that clearly enough?