Show Alfred's result in Large Type

I have a workflow action that searches GitHub. 

XwZvLOU.png 

I call it with Karabiner and as a way of documentation, I show the actions as subtext to the action like so : 

Oxb0vUK.png 

If text is large enough, it gets truncated with .... I know I can press a modifier key and hold it and have the text I specify here appear : 

w38Gb48.png 

However for me I wish I can just show that whole result in Large Type with a hotkey. Right now pressing cmd + l would show what I have typed in the window in large type which I find pretty useless. I wish I can press cmd + l to instead show this result selected in large type. It would be really really useful for me. Can such a thing be done already perhaps?

Thank you for any help.

Edited by nikivi

Showing it as large type will take the focus from Alfred, meaning you’ll have to call it again. A better option might be to show it with Quick Look (Features → File Search → Previews → Quick Look).

You can’t do it with a Keyword, but you can do it with a Script Filter. It has a quicklookurl property. Make a text file with the details of your options and press the Quick Look shortcut to preview the file.