Font issue

I am having an issue with the default fonts rendering correctly. The attached screenshot is from the Spotifious workflow, but I seem to recall a similar problem with the built in itunes player. Some characters are rendered as squares. This happens in all default Alfred themes.

I am running Alfred 3.2.1 on a Os X 10.12.2 with a Norwegian user interface.

Any ideas?

Skjermbilde 2017-01-14 kl. 22.10.32.png

Thanks for the suggestion Giulio.

The font in question is actually "System light", and I have tried playing around with it and changing it to other fonts, but with the same result. I get the weird squares as seen in the screenshot.

Could it be something with the character encoding or something?

/Eirik

It is unlikely this has anything to do with font rendering. Those aren’t the typical “not found” error squares one sees, and appear to be two distinct characters ([]). In addition, they all stop and start working at exactly the same place: when there’s a context change.

This is probably an issue with either the workflow or the source it is reading from, not Alfred. This is reinforced by the notion that you’re not seeing it happen with every workflow.

Open the debugger, and check the output for errors. Post it on the workflow’s thread, where you’ll get more targeted help.