Fire multiple script filters

Hello,

What I want to do is create a script that I can type "movie name" and it gives me the IMDB's rating and other things. That's ok, I know I can do that using the "workflow" class and script filter, but I want to give one more option like "search from other sites" and then show the results just like the first one, in Alfred itself.

So, heres the schema:

Search: movie argo

Result #1: Argo (2012) - Rating: 8.0

Result #2: Search from other sites

In case I use Command + 1, open the IMDB. In case I use Command + 2, do the same thing with other sites and return the results just like that:

Result #1: Rotten: Argo(2012) - Rating: 80%

Result #2: etc: Argo(2012) - etc

Command + 1 should open the Rotten Tomatoes and etc.

Is it possible? I know I can create a regular script for the step two, but it does not return the results in alfred (so I'd need to use notification center without the possibility from open the Rotten).

The reason to not integrate everything and do the step-by-step is just to make it more readable and, well, faster.

Edited by Calintro

You could use the autocomplete to add a character that you'd count in the beginning of your query.

You could have different keywords for all your searches and have the action call alfred with the next keyword.

You could store the step, the query and the time in a file and use that file to determine what to show when actionning.

What I would personally do is I would use autocomplete like this:

Search: movie argo

Result #1: Argo (2012) - Rating: 8.0

Result #2: Search from other sites        -> autocompletes "movie rotten argo"

Search: movie rotten argo

Result #1: Rotten: Argo(2012) - Rating: 80%

Result #2: etc: Argo(2012) - etc         -> autocompletes "movie somethingelse argo"