Hi to the team!
When adding or editing a workflow, including the startup templates, VoiceOver is not able to read anything in the table of workflows, or the workflow editor. The only thing I can read is the pre-filled description of the startup template.
1. Turn on VoiceOver by either pressing CMD+F5 or CMD+triple-clicking the Power button.
2. Go into Preferences -> Workflows.
3. Navigate to the Add button and choose from the Getting Started sub menu the Clipboard workflow.
4. Hit Continue.
5. The workflow will be pre-filled, now try to read it with VoiceOver.
1. The table that contains now 1 item (on a fresh install) has 1 row, but that row has no text. In other tables, such as the Features table, each row has its name spoken.
2. Press Control+Option+RightArrow twice to move past the table and the initial description. VoiceOver will speak "Text area, content is empty". Trying to interact with this (Control+Option+Shift+DownArrow) will also not yield in any accessible objects in this scroll area. Control+Option+RightArrow will move onto the Help button instead.
As far as I can see, this whole area is completely inaccessible as of now.
To make it accessible, the custom components probably need one or more of the role-based protocols available since Yosemite to be implemented for each item.
Alfred version: 4.3 .
MacOS version: 11.1 running on a MacBook Pro M1.
This issue is reproducible 100% of the time.
Please feel also free to contact me privately if you need any more info that might be out of scope for this forum. I am more than happy to help.