Workflow name substring search / search description

benlim

I have 633 workflows, it would greatly help if the search returned substring results. Ex) "zone" can return all workflows timezone related workflows, which might be named: "timezone" "time zone" "zone" etc... currently it only returns whole words (words separated by space) in the title or keywords within the workflow.

Inefficient workaround: renaming workflows to add keywords to titles.

10 hours ago, benlim said:

I have 633 workflows, it would greatly help if the search returned substring results. Ex) "zone" can return all workflows timezone related workflows, which might be named: "timezone" "time zone" "zone" etc... currently it only returns whole words (words separated by space) in the title or keywords within the workflow.

Inefficient workaround: renaming workflows to add keywords to titles.

Wow ....633 workflows! That's a lot. I revisit my ~ 100 workflows periodically to see if I have used them recently and sometime delete one that are no longer working or used. New Alfred gallery would be of great help to keep workflows updated and discover new ones.

In workflow - display options, we have one for "Show last modified". I wish there was one for "Sort by last used" 

regards,