AirMail Workflow - Marking Emails as Read

Hi,

Previously I've used the script underneath as a fast way to mark everything in my Mail as read; including junk mail and every account. I've got a lot of emails coming that's good to have, but doesn't require any work - so the workflow works as a way of purging the system for unnecessary unread mail. However, after switching over to Airmail on all platforms (A great idea that I should've come up with earlier) I quickly noticed how much I missed the workflow. By all means, I'm no tech-wizard and the furthest I've gone in my quest to get this working is exchanging "Mail" with "Airmail 3" (as well as with the .app suffix), which definitely didn't work. Could anyone of you be of any assistance here? 

tell application "Mail"
	set allAccounts to the name of every account
	repeat with currAccount in allAccounts
		set unreadMboxes to (every mailbox in account currAccount whose unread count is not 0)
		repeat with currMbox in unreadMboxes
			set (the read status of every message in currMbox whose read status is false) to true
		end repeat
	end repeat
end tell

Please and thank yous.

Can't be done. Airmail only has rudimentary AppleScript (and therefore automation) support. It will let you compose and send a message, but that's about it.

There is also a URL scheme, but that's also strictly for composing.

The level of automation support you need to do something like this is rare outside of pro apps.

You could also look into finding/writing a script that can talk directly to the email server to mark the messages as read.