Need help with email Workflow

Totally new to Alfred!  So please forgive me if this is something simple.

I use Outlook for Mac for work email (my default mail client), and Mail for personal email.  

I know that Alfred 2 has an existing keyword "email", that I can use to send an email to a contact using the default email client; but is there a way to set up a second keyword that would let me send email to a contact using Mail instead?  

Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope!

Totally new to Alfred!  So please forgive me if this is something simple.

I use Outlook for Mac for work email (my default mail client), and Mail for personal email.  

I know that Alfred 2 has an existing keyword "email", that I can use to send an email to a contact using the default email client; but is there a way to set up a second keyword that would let me send email to a contact using Mail instead?  

Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope!

Um... let me consult with Andrew on this. I don't think it can be done by selecting a Contact, but by entering an email address you could. Maybe I'm missing something though, it's late. Give me a bit to think on it..

• 2 weeks later...

I have this situation as well, but opposite. I have Sparrow as my default email client, but would love to email through Outlook via Alfred. First step would just be to open up a blank message in Outlook would be great (where I fill in TO: etc.) But if I could also specify the TO field in Alfred, that would also be great.

Just thoughts:

Use a script filter to search through the contacts, then have two different options via AppleScript to open it in one or the other.

You could always do this as well by having a script filter that has the keyword "outlook" and then searches through contacts (just typing in outlook would still launch outlook, but having an argument with it would invoke the contact search/compose). The inverse could be done for sparrow.

Does that help?

I can always look into it later if you need more.