Open custom url problem

I have been trying to create a keyword workflow where a keyword opens a custom url. 

I have set up a keyword with no argument and linked it to an open URL action, but when I try and do the workflow in Alfred nothing at all happens.

Advice?

I have been trying to create a keyword workflow where a keyword opens a custom url. 

I have set up a keyword with no argument and linked it to an open URL action, but when I try and do the workflow in Alfred nothing at all happens.

Advice?

Did connect the two modules together? Similar to the screenshot below?

moduleconnections.png

If you mouse over the keyword, you should see a little tab appear on the right side of the module. Click it and drag to the Open URL module. If this isn't the issue, let me know and I'll continue to help you try and resolve it. I will note though, for just using a keyword to open a URL, creating a custom search works just as well. A workflow isn't actually necessary for that. Head to the Features tab in the Alfred prefs, and select Web Search. In there you can create a Custom Search that will let you assign a keyword to a URL to open as well.