Can't get any workflow to trigger.

I'm having trouble getting any workflow to be triggered in Alfred 2. I've got the "movie" workflow as seen on http://support.alfredapp.com/workflows set up in Alfred (added from the "Examples" menu in the app).

The keyword "movie" doesn't seem to trigger this workflow though. I type "movie titanic", for example, and Alfred tries to open iMovie instead.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

As you might guess, as soon as I posted my question, I figured it out. Although I thought I had asked Alfred 2 to have my computer not launch Alfred 1 anymore, something went wrong and Alfred 1 was still being called up instead of Alfred 2. All is well now and Alfred 1 has gone to live in the country. 

As you might guess, as soon as I posted my question, I figured it out. Although I thought I had asked Alfred 2 to have my computer not launch Alfred 1 anymore, something went wrong and Alfred 1 was still being called up instead of Alfred 2. All is well now and Alfred 1 has gone to live in the country. 

Well I hope you sent him to a quiet peaceful place so he could rest and live out his days :) Glad you got it figured out