Deactivate preview when pressing the shift key

Hi,

I recently switched to a custom keyboard that maps the right shift and return key to the same button (hold for shift, tap for return). This works great everywhere except Alfred where a preview opens every time I try to select a search result pressing return. Instead a little preview window pops up. A second press of return/shift opens the application but the preview window sadly stays on top so that I have to close it using the mouse.

Is there a way to either deactivate or remap the preview hotkey either via the settings menues or a dotfile? I could for example remap it to just the left shift key to solve my problem or deactivate it, as I very rarely use the function intentionally.

Maybe one of the Alfred wizards here has an idea. :)

Cheers,

Uli.

Edited by bergmul

@bergmul Andrew has already replied to your question by email, but for the benefit of others, here's the answer :) 

The setting you're looking for is in Features > Previews > Quick Look > ⇧ to Quick Look selected item.

If you uncheck this, the preview will no longer be shown on tapping shift. You can use ⌘Y to show the preview instead.

Cheers,
Vero