Hi Everyone,

So I've been quite happy making simple workflows of opening apps or urls from certain keywords. What I want to do now is make a alfred version of cssfontstack.com so a user would type in FS and the typeface and have the font-family CSS font-stack copied to the clipboard.

Now, where would I start? I'm guessing at some if else if stuff with PHP but can't fins anything that'd 'start me off' on it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

So I've been quite happy making simple workflows of opening apps or urls from certain keywords. What I want to do now is make a alfred version of cssfontstack.com so a user would type in FS and the typeface and have the font-family CSS font-stack copied to the clipboard.

Now, where would I start? I'm guessing at some if else if stuff with PHP but can't fins anything that'd 'start me off' on it.

Thanks in advance.

Check out the link here that details how to provide feedback into Alfred. This is done by creating a workflow and adding an Input->Script Filter. You would just generate XML that would follow the format mentioned in the article. If you are using PHP, I would suggest starting with a library that helps do a lot of the heavy lifting for you. I made one for PHP, available here.