How to exclude folders by name attributes?

How can I exclude files/folders of ALFRED SEARCH in general?

To be more precise, it´s not one certain folder but hundreds all in different locations.
Therefore System Preferences > Spotlight > Privacy  doesn´t work for me or any other Search Scope where certain folders are meant to be dropped into.

They are just too many. They have similar names with little variations, so i`m wondering how and where to define excluding name-attributes.

A little checkbox would help where i can fill in some name/text-attributes. 

LAUNCHBAR had that ....but as a new Alfred-user i couldn´t find something like it.

How can I exclude files/folders of ALFRED SEARCH in general?

To be more precise, it´s not one certain folder but hundreds all in different locations.

Therefore System Preferences > Spotlight > Privacy  doesn´t work for me or any other Search Scope where certain folders are meant to be dropped into.

They are just too many. They have similar names with little variations, so i`m wondering how and where to define excluding name-attributes.

A little checkbox would help where i can fill in some name/text-attributes. 

LAUNCHBAR had that ....but as a new Alfred-user i couldn´t find something like it.

Alfred does not provide a way to exclude based on name-attributes (not in the default results). You should be able to do something like this with filters