Cant fins Alfred in permissions Mac iOS 12.3.1

Hi

New here and apologies if I am in the wrong forum. Any help appreciated. Running the Powerpack and followed the setup guidelines to grant permission - sadly can't find Alfred. Now he's English and I'm Australian so understood that he may be  having problems because I have not been formerly introduced lol

I confirmed powerpc installed and active 

then

Following the guideline here..https://www.alfredapp.com/help/getting-started/permissions/

the screen shot shows the guideline above  where  Alfred 4 on  the Security and Privacy pages  

and to the right side my actual page void of Alfred

i can't find him in those other pages in my settings, good news he is in contacts so 1/4

Obviously doing something wrong so would appreciated a steer in the right direction as Unfortunately Alfred is not all here with me in Australia...

thanks

Have a great day

Brett

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 04.17.02.png

Edited by BrettC
more accurate description

@BrettC Welcome to the forum.

You're already halfway there as you've unlocked the padlock at the bottom. Click the [+] icon at the bottom of the list of existing apps on the right, and choose Alfred from your Applications folder. Once added, check the box next to the name to complete the process.

@BrettC As per Alfred's General Prefs and documentation, macOS will automatically request the Automation and Contacts access when needed. You don't need to worry about manually adding them. 

image.png

If you've added Alfred to Accessibility and Full Disk Access, you're good to go!