Periodic long delay in opening Clipboard Manager & normal Alfred results

I often have a 1+ second delay in opening Alfred, which I've never seen before in several years of Alfred use. I use clipboard manager extensively, and that's where I see it most, but I also see normal Alfred requests with the pause. I'll hit the keyboard shortcut, and wait......then up pops Alfred.

I've put off posting this for ages because it's inconsistent, and I'll see the delay a several times in a row, then suddenly go back to being instant, and then I can't reproduce the issue. I'm not sure what's causing it to trigger having the 1+ second delay again, but it happens enough that it really drives me nuts.

I've tried Clear Application Cache and Rebuild macOS Metadata. I don't have any slow hard drives connected, just a few external 1TB SSDs (Samsung T5 and T7). This is on a 2020 MBA M1 w/ 16gb, 1TB with latest Alfred + macOS.

Does anyone else have this issue? Anything I should look for to narrow down what could be causing this? It's surprisingly frustrating, enough to tap out this blathering post. Makes you realize how deluxe the typical instant response time is.

@natebeaty Thanks for the details in your post :) My spidey senses tell me that the external drives could be one of the issues. Have you tried removing the drives for a little while to see if you get any different behaviour? I understand it's tricky when it's not a consistent/repeatable issue, so maybe create a File Filter for the external drives in the meantime?

Could you send your Diagnostics file by email to our info@ address? You can get the file by typing "?diagnostics" into Alfred, and it'll allow me to see a little more of your configuration to see what else could be interfering.