[Request] Sites like "Search on Amazon" but others.

Hi, i know that the Amazon is a great plugin, but for me who live in Sweden, i use Prisjakt.nu and Pricerunner.se

is there some one who maybe can help me make a plugin for that to sites, or maybe just one of them, that would be a huge favor for me and all the other sweds :D

// Danijel

Hi, i know that the Amazon is a great plugin, but for me who live in Sweden, i use Prisjakt.nu and Pricerunner.se

is there some one who maybe can help me make a plugin for that to sites, or maybe just one of them, that would be a huge favor for me and all the other sweds :D

// Danijel

It's not as easy as just "make it work". Google and Amazon had easy ways for us to grab this data from them and generate the results. I took a quick look at both sites and didn't see any mention of a developer API or something to make it super easy to grab the search results similar to the Amazon search. That doesn't mean it's not possible, but may would have to pick through their code a while and find a url or something that they use to post the text box value to, to get the results.