Merging workflows

Hello,

This feels like FAQ type question, but I can't find it anywhere. Perhaps I am just using the wrong terminologies.

When I migrated from 1.x to 2.x I ended up with lots of single action work flows (i.e. a single line/flow). Now I really want to group them into sets that belong together. This allows them to share common modules and be shared as a single object.

However, I can't find anyway to easily merge (group) them together, short of rewriting them (which I should have done at the start, but I didn't quite understand the new paradigm when I first migrated).

I could likely do this at the info.plist level, but that seems like as much work as just redoing them from scratch, and more error prone.

If I have missed any way of doing this I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks!

Hello,

This feels like FAQ type question, but I can't find it anywhere. Perhaps I am just using the wrong terminologies.

When I migrated from 1.x to 2.x I ended up with lots of single action work flows (i.e. a single line/flow). Now I really want to group them into sets that belong together. This allows them to share common modules and be shared as a single object.

However, I can't find anyway to easily merge (group) them together, short of rewriting them (which I should have done at the start, but I didn't quite understand the new paradigm when I first migrated).

I could likely do this at the info.plist level, but that seems like as much work as just redoing them from scratch, and more error prone.

If I have missed any way of doing this I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks!

Andrew has many other features and improvements planned for workflows in future releases of Alfred. Unfortunately, manually recreating them is the best solution for now. Editing the info.plist file would probably be more prone to issues than recreating the workflow.