Any way to "Quit All" but not really? (Exclude one app)

What I'd really like is a "Quit All Applications Except/But" Command

I'm an OmniFocus user, and I'd like to keep that application running while everything else is quit.

Anyone have a handy way to do this?  I suspect a workflow/hotkey is my answer, but I'm not very adept at creating those (all my workflows are imports from others), so I'd like a little guidance.

Thanks!

This is probably not the best answer but you could always use Automator’s Quit All command and it has the ability to add apps you want to exclude. Save it as an application which Alfred will recognize and the from Alfred just run the automator application to do what you want. I do that and it runs fine. To do this in Alfred itself I’m pretty sure you’d have to write a workflow using some scripting language that would do this. It would take you a minute just to create and save this Automator action and run that.

This is probably not the best answer but you could always use Automator’s Quit All command and it has the ability to add apps you want to exclude. Save it as an application which Alfred will recognize and the from Alfred just run the automator application to do what you want. I do that and it runs fine. To do this in Alfred itself I’m pretty sure you’d have to write a workflow using some scripting language that would do this. It would take you a minute just to create and save this Automator action and run that.

That (Automator) totally worked, Kerry, thanks for the suggestion!