Roboform Workflow

Hi there, 

i am using roboform (http://www.roboform.com) as a password manager and read in another forum post that one should ask here for support regarding a workflow for this excellent password manager. 

I am no programmer and have absolutely no clue about apple scripting or other languages. So, is it possible to create a workflow similiar to the 1p thingie? Is it complicated? 

I'm not a big Roboform user. I've been using 1Password for years but, I did quickly install Roboform to take a look around. I'm not sure if a workflow to integrate would be possible for Roboform or not. Just taking a quick peek, I wasn't able to find a local Roboform data file that could be read/parsed.

I'm not a big Roboform user. I've been using 1Password for years but, I did quickly install Roboform to take a look around. I'm not sure if a workflow to integrate would be possible for Roboform or not. Just taking a quick peek, I wasn't able to find a local Roboform data file that could be read/parsed.

Hey David, 

on my mac roboform created a folder called "Login" in Documents where to kind of files are stored. rfp and rfx. If i double click on them it opens the entry in roboform?!

Hey David, 

on my mac roboform created a folder called "Login" in Documents where to kind of files are stored. rfp and rfx. If i double click on them it opens the entry in roboform?!

I looked in the typical storage folders ~/Library/Application Support and things like that. I didn't think to look in Documents. How are the files named? Are they the name of the site?