WorkFlow Not Adding Spaces When Option Is Enabled

When I make a new WorkFlow the adding of the space option does not work. I have to manually type in a space and that is really annoying and frustrating. I would like to use WorkFlows as intended, but without the working space option I may end up giving up on Alfred. I have PowerPack installed and a good license. I am really disappointed by the lack of support from the developers. No Email, Chat, or Phone options, only this forum and to be honest the search function is not very good in here. I really want to like Alfred but having a hard time enjoying it with this issue. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I would embed a image but apparently I have to upload it to a media library? Not sure why and I don't see a option to just insert one single image into this post.

When I make a new WorkFlow the adding of the space option does not work. I have to manually type in a space and that is really annoying and frustrating. I would like to use WorkFlows as intended, but without the working space option I may end up giving up on Alfred. I have PowerPack installed and a good license. I am really disappointed by the lack of support from the developers. No Email, Chat, or Phone options, only this forum and to be honest the search function is not very good in here. I really want to like Alfred but having a hard time enjoying it with this issue. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I would embed a image but apparently I have to upload it to a media library? Not sure why and I don't see a option to just insert one single image into this post.

We haven't heard of any other users experiencing an issue with Alfred adding the space to workflow keywords. Are you selecting a specific workflow in the list of results? That's how this feature actually works. When you set a keyword to a workflow (e.g. 'sample') then what the "with space" function does is, when you type 'sample' or any string of characters leading up to spelling the word, you should see that workflow keyword in the list of results in Alfred. If that workflow is selected in the list of results and you press Tab or Enter, it will complete the keyword for the selected workflow and add a space to the end so that you can begin entering data for that workflow. Is this the method that you are currently attempting?

As far as support goes, this isn't our only method. Andrew, Vero and I also provide community support on Twitter (@alfredapp, @vero, @jdfwarrior.. the @alfredapp user is typically the best first contact) or by email (info@alfredapp com). Aside from the forums, we also have a knowledge base that may be able to provide assistance in some areas as well. We're more than happy to help with any kind of need that you have.

If the response above wasn't the answer you were looking for, please contact us and let us know how we can further assist you.