Noob wandering the desert looking for his mistake...

For some reason (I am most likely the source of this reason) when I use weather workflow instead of displaying the forecast it displays a general search (google, amazon, wiki) instead of the forecast. It also does this for a few other workflows. However, it displayed correctly yesterday, so this leads me to believe that my tinkering has done something. 

Can someone explain how to fix this?

Screenshot: https://drlulz.imgur.com/all/

For some reason (I am most likely the source of this reason) when I use weather workflow instead of displaying the forecast it displays a general search (google, amazon, wiki) instead of the forecast. It also does this for a few other workflows. However, it displayed correctly yesterday, so this leads me to believe that my tinkering has done something. 

Can someone explain how to fix this?

Screenshot: https://drlulz.imgur.com/all/

If other workflows are being affected, I'm not sure what the issue is. The weather workflow is something I'm trying to work through. For a while I was paying for a subscription to Weather Underground to get API access that supported enough traffic to hold up to the workflow. I was going to try and turn off the paid portion and see if it would survive but it's hitting max requests within the first hour every day. I'm wondering if someone else isn't using my API key without permission. I'm trying to figure out how to work around this.

Initially I thought it was something I'd done because I'm 3 days total into alfred. I assumed other issues I was experiencing, with other workflows, was related somehow, but I've since figured those out. Your workflow was going perfect yesterday, but today no joy. thanks for the reply.