Alfred doesn't switch to open apps in different spaces when entered?

Hi,

So when I'm working in a particular desktop, and type the name of an app that's in another 'space/desktop' into Alfred, I'd like for it to switch to that desktop and activate that app.  It will do this with some apps for me, such as Finder and iTunes, but not certain other apps, notably Chrome and Terminal.  Why is this?  How can I fix this?

Here's a WebM for the heck of it to help explain my problem:   http://a.pomf.se/kuawnh.webm

Thanks!

Hi,

So when I'm working in a particular desktop, and type the name of an app that's in another 'space/desktop' into Alfred, I'd like for it to switch to that desktop and activate that app.  It will do this with some apps for me, such as Finder and iTunes, but not certain other apps, notably Chrome and Terminal.  Why is this?  How can I fix this?

Here's a WebM for the heck of it to help explain my problem:   http://a.pomf.se/kuawnh.webm

Thanks!

Wondering if this is an OS issue and not Alfred. Alfred seems to be handling it normally for other applications and I cannot seem to replicate it with either of the mentioned applications on a fresh install of Yosemite and Alfred 2.5 (299).

Wondering if this is an OS issue and not Alfred. Alfred seems to be handling it normally for other applications and I cannot seem to replicate it with either of the mentioned applications on a fresh install of Yosemite and Alfred 2.5 (299).

Hey thanks for responding!

So this problem doesn't occur for you?  I tried updated Alfred to 2.5 and still the same problem.  It must be my OS if that's the case, I'm running 10.8.5.  If all my apps are within the same space it will switch to them just fine, but within a different space it will activate the app, but not switch to the open window.

If anybody has 10.8.5 please let me know if you have this problem too!

Thanks.