Great workflow! 

Would it be possible to also call contacts? Right now, I can only call numbers with "call xxxxx". I would like the workflow to search my contacts. So when I type "call John", I a list with all numbers for john is returned and I can call them by pressing Enter. The workflow "Uni Call" does that for Skype calls etc (http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/2323-uni-call-v531-the-missing-universal-phone-call-workflow-for-alfred/).

Thanks!

Great workflow! 

Would it be possible to also call contacts? Right now, I can only call numbers with "call xxxxx". I would like the workflow to search my contacts. So when I type "call John", I a list with all numbers for john is returned and I can call them by pressing Enter. The workflow "Uni Call" does that for Skype calls etc (http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/2323-uni-call-v531-the-missing-universal-phone-call-workflow-for-alfred/).

Thanks!

Yes, this.... I tried adding to it, but I could not figure it out. That would be a great addition.

This code actually presses the call-button:

(Replace the word Call with your localized word for Call)

do shell script "open tel://{query}"

tell application "System Events"
    repeat while not (button "Bel" of window 1 of application process "FaceTime" exists)
        delay 1
    end repeat
    click button "Bel" of window 1 of application process "FaceTime"
end tell
Edited by realbase