Share snippets with other users?

Not a power user myself so I do apologize for this ignorant question. 

I work with a customer service team who all use alfred for basic calculator and number crunching and I found snippets are useful to easily write canned responses. Once everyone on the team upgrades to powerpack is there a way I can share all my canned responses with them so they don't have to do it all over again? 

Sounds trivial but I have a lot. I've read briefly about creating a workflow to drop all text into a folder which I assume you can share with other folks. What are other ways? 

Thanks

Well, there isn't a built in way to do this but the snippets are stored in a file that could be shared. The only down side of this though would be that, if they have any fo their own setup, it would overwrite those. The file is a sqlite database so, if you know how to tinker with sqlite you could get around that. Otherwise, if it's not a big deal for the user to lose their own snippets, then you could find the snippets.alfdb file where your preferences are located.. Alfred 2.alfredpreferences/clipboard/snippets.alfdb

Well, there isn't a built in way to do this but the snippets are stored in a file that could be shared. The only down side of this though would be that, if they have any fo their own setup, it would overwrite those. The file is a sqlite database so, if you know how to tinker with sqlite you could get around that. Otherwise, if it's not a big deal for the user to lose their own snippets, then you could find the snippets.alfdb file where your preferences are located.. Alfred 2.alfredpreferences/clipboard/snippets.alfdb

Hi Thanks David! I've seen users create a workflow where they can store snippets on another text file. I was wondering if you can do the same for, say google driver items like the charts or docs? I've seen a workflow of a google calendar so the same can be done with charts to share with other folks, right?