Alfred 2.7.1 not finding *some* files, but most of them

So this is strange: if I invoke Alfred 2.7.1 and type…

find (name of file here)

it'll find most of the files I type in, but some of them simply won't come up.

For example, I have a folder called "Landmark" inside my main Documents folder here on the Mac. That folder has several sub-folders in it and about 8 TextEdit and Word documents sitting in it at the main level. Alfred, either via the FIND or OPEN command, will find or open any and all of the SUB-FOLDERS in the Landmark folder, but NONE of the documents sitting in the main Landmark folder! So totally weird.

Even stranger is that Alfred does see loose documents in OTHER folders inside the main Documents folder, no problem. He even sees documents inside the sub-folders that are inside the LANDMARK folder. He just won't see any of the documents in that folder!! There may be other ones as well.

I checked the permissions on the "Landmark" folder and it's the same as all my other folders.

I even restarted with the Recovery Partition and repaired the drive, plus fixed permissions; no difference.

I followed all the advice on the "What if Alfred can't find your files?" page. And yes, Spotlight DOES see and find the files that Alfred doesn't, with no problem at all.

This is a real head-scratcher. What has Alfred got against the files inside one particular folder, such that they won't appear in his search results, even though Spotlight has no problem finding them?

OS X 10.10.3 / iMac Retina 5K w/32 GB of RAM / 1 TB flash storage with 300 GB free

What has Alfred got against the files inside one particular folder, such that they won't appear in his search results, even though Spotlight has no problem finding them?

Metadata on some of the files may have gotten corrupted. Did you try reindexing the drive? Did you try it with the 'Delete /.Spotlight-V100' option ticked? This is the most thorough way of reindexing.