Passing a query into a script filter doesn't match the filter

I have create a simple workflow that has nothing but a script filter. In the script filter I set the keyword, checked 'with space' and selected 'argument required'. When i type the keyword into Alfred it matches the workflow up until I type the first letter of the query (see image below). Can someone explain what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Jim

Screenshot%202016-04-09%2007.03.23.png?d

Well what is your workflow doing. Alfred executes your Workflow and if nothing else is being done or you have a bug it usually falls back to google search etc.

Best would be if you could share what you want to or what script you're running.

Edited by FroZen_X

Well what is your workflow doing. Alfred executes your Workflow and if nothing else is being done or you have a bug it usually falls back to google search etc.

Best would be if you could share what you want to or what script you're running.

Interesting. I didn't realize it was executing it in the background before I hit enter. But it does work when i finish writing the query. That was exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for guiding me to that!