Basic Layout Question

Forgive the stupid question.  This is really more of an aesthetic issue than anything else.  There is this default workflow "Should I watch this movie" which seems to layout 3 actions based on a keyword input.

5a4fa8c4f26bf_ScreenShot2018-01-05at10_32_54AM.png.878a9486439fa5d60295aaeeb5d5077b.pngI'm trying to figure out how to duplicate this layout.  Every time I try to insert an action after a keyword, where an action already exists, it just inserts the input in between them.  

5a4fa996058e0_ScreenShot2018-01-05at10_36_22AM.png.9f0ebc0831aed3d290538813fd2639f0.png

@DastardlyBacon Welcome to the forum! :) Could you please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile? This is only visible to the forum admins (Andrew and myself) and allows us to confirm your Powerpack status. We'll then be happy to help you further.

Also, could you please let me know which version of Alfred you're currently using?

Cheers,
Vero

@DastardlyBacon Thanks for adding your details in :)

How are you adding the action? I'm assuming that you're right-clicking the existing keyword and choosing "Insert After"? The "Insert After" is specifically there to add a new object in-line within a set of existing connected objects.

You can right-click anywhere to show the list of objects, and choose the action you want to add. You can then manually connect it yourself as you see fit for your own workflow, by grabbing the handle at the end of the first object and dragging it to the left handle of the second object :) 

Cheers,
Vero