[Play iTunes] - Feedback result added

I love this workflow! The only thing that would be a nice feature is if the Up Next queue would have songs in it. For example, I used the workflow to play Even Flow by Pearl Jam. After the song finished, I saw that the Up Next queue was empty and didn't play anything after it.

Other than that, fantastic workflow

• 2 weeks later...

I love this workflow! The only thing that would be a nice feature is if the Up Next queue would have songs in it. For example, I used the workflow to play Even Flow by Pearl Jam. After the song finished, I saw that the Up Next queue was empty and didn't play anything after it.

Other than that, fantastic workflow

I see. You are right. But I'm thinking of which songs would be added after adding only one song.

I mean, when you choose Pearl Jam, it plays every album of PJ. But if you choose Evenflow, which song should be next? The same album, same artist, all random? I think I am going on same artists.

Well, thank you very much for your feedback.

Regards

Tox

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, 

really like your workflow. There's the Alfred iTunes player, but your workflow is way faster to just play a song.

One thing: I was wondering if it's possible to include a modifier, say cmd / alt /ctrl, to add the searched song to "Up Next".

Example: Searching for a song that I want to play after the current song.

Hope it works out that way ;-)