Finding songs in v2

I'm pretty certain that with Alfred v1 I could find songs in my iTunes library by typing a partial song name into the search box. As an example, typing 'sand' (minus quotes) would find 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica and then hitting return would start that song playing in iTunes. This functionality does not appear to exist in v2, even thought I've added ~/Music/iTunes to my search scope.

What am I doing wrong?

I have started using a hotkey for the mini-player, and that DOES find the correct song, but I'm curious why the functionality has changed?

I'm pretty certain that with Alfred v1 I could find songs in my iTunes library by typing a partial song name into the search box. As an example, typing 'sand' (minus quotes) would find 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica and then hitting return would start that song playing in iTunes. This functionality does not appear to exist in v2, even thought I've added ~/Music/iTunes to my search scope.

What am I doing wrong?

I have started using a hotkey for the mini-player, and that DOES find the correct song, but I'm curious why the functionality has changed?

You're probably thinking of the old "play" keyword. This is now available as a workflow, so pop open the Workflows preferences and choose Examples > Find and Play Music.

You'll then be able to search and play The Sandman in your default music player by typing "play sand" :)