Request: About this Mac

Yep, that's the version I am using.

OK, so, I need to really work this out. Bear with me, as I really JUST started working with bin/bash/awk/grep/cat etc ... like, the DAY Alfred 2 came out and I purchased it! I am currently using the system for various long processes, but, when done, I will be rebooting my system to try to nail this down. One thing that is sort of starting to creep into my head is the OS. 10.6.8 is a bit older, as we know, than 10.8.4 ... THAT alone is not the issue. What I'm thinking is, MAYBE Apple changed the system_profiler command a tad. Although it appears to be representing the data appropriately, perhaps there are underlying issues with that specific terminal command in Snow Leopard. Now, I could be talking out of my behind and perhaps worrying about TOO much ... could just be sloppy parsing ... we all know I have 'issues' with simple copy/paste. LMAO!

This is driving me nuts, can you tell me where to add a space?

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-12%20at%206.32.0

First ... did you modify the script to remove hours? Because, that's yet another issue if you didn't! Just looking at the sed command, I can't find that issue!

Darnit ... so many variables with this uptime. I may have to split it up entirely.

First ... did you modify the script to remove hours? Because, that's yet another issue if you didn't! Just looking at the sed command, I can't find that issue!

Darnit ... so many variables with this uptime. I may have to split it up entirely.

No, if you said it somewhere here it most have passed me. Speaking of which, wouldn't it be more clean and organized to make a thread? I mean this was a request and that's great, but i want to go to the first post and just DL the latest version there, read bug fixes and such and can't, you really ought to consider making a thread.

No, if you said it somewhere here it most have passed me. Speaking of which, wouldn't it be more clean and organized to make a thread? I mean this was a request and that's great, but i want to go to the first post and just DL the latest version there, read bug fixes and such and can't, you really ought to consider making a thread.

I'm starting to think exactly the same thing. Yes, I am definitely going to make a thread, as soon as I get some things sorted out here ... not related to the workflow. Better to have a single thread specifically for this workflow, and all that jibber/jabber related to it on there. Thank you ... I think I needed that kick in the pants. Look for it ... soon

I'm starting to think exactly the same thing. Yes, I am definitely going to make a thread, as soon as I get some things sorted out here ... not related to the workflow. Better to have a single thread specifically for this workflow, and all that jibber/jabber related to it on there. Thank you ... I think I needed that kick in the pants. Look for it ... soon

That's the spirit  ^_^

Think i'll just remove the uptime for now.

[...] What I'm thinking is, MAYBE Apple changed the system_profiler command a tad. Although it appears to be representing the data appropriately, perhaps there are underlying issues with that specific terminal command in Snow Leopard. Now, I could be talking out of my behind and perhaps worrying about TOO much ... could just be sloppy parsing ... we all know I have 'issues' with simple copy/paste. LMAO!

Hehe.

atm.txt looks fine to me, but who knows...

Go for it!

Edited by derico