Clipboard History Viewer window: can the number or rows shown or the window height be increased?

When I bring up the Clipboard History Viewer it shows 15 rows of results. I can scroll down to see more, but is there a way to increase the height of the window so more rows are visible when bringing up the window? 

I don't see anything in Preferences > Features > Clipboard History or Appearance/themes.

@alfred_user It's not possible to show more rows, so just type part of the clipboard entry you're looking for to narrow down the results to the most relevant ones :) 

Alternatively use Fn + page down to go down a full page of clipboard results.

Cheers,
Vero

• 1 year later...

Hi @vero! Is there a way to increase the height of the Clipboard History viewer so that more of the right-side panel showing the content of each item is visible?

Often I'll be navigating between several multiline code blocks which may have similar content in the first ~23 lines and other than the word count, the only way to tell them apart would be to just paste both of them to compare the contents. 

I've attached an example where the first five results in the list have similar word counts, and are very similar towards the top of the content, but there's no easy way to see the bottom of the content other than to paste them all. 

Ideally it would be great to be able to configure the clipboard history viewer always take up x% of available screen height, so we could set it to 80% or something if we often work with large multiline clipboard entries. Or at least be able to scroll the right side content panel.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 12.45.19 PM.png