Alfred Remote Icon - Finder Location?

One of my uses for Alfred remote is memorizing keyboard shortcuts. I would like to be able to change the color of the stock icon Alfred gives to a hotkey button. I don't expect Alfred to be able to do this, but it would be neat if that was added. What I want is to get the location of the icon itself & change the color in a photo editing program. This would better optimize my workflow & help me learn the keyboard shortcut more rapidly. (Sometimes there are shortcuts with the same name that do something different) Is there a location in Finder with the generated icon? I use the title of the button to know what it does and the stock icon that shows the shortcut to see the keyboard shortcut. Is there some way I can copy + paste the icon? I'm looking for a simpler solution than taking a screenshot and removing the background, that is a possibility for this but I want to see if there's a better way first.

Thanks!

When you use Alfred remote and you add a button to dispatch a key combo and then you add a key combo to that button Alfred generates an Icon that shows what the keyboard shortcut is. This is the generated icon. This involves no workflow objects and is done completely on the remote screen.

301423435_ScreenShot2022-01-13at6_17_55AM.png.c27da5ae6a1a03a1983344e87af99be3.png