Google Drive Workflow Failing on New M1 Mac

I was using it on my old (Intel) Mac and it was great. The issue I'm having now is that the install and the rebuild cache all return notifications that the cache is rebuilt, but when I go to do a search I get the 'No cache found!' error. I've tried adding, reinstalling both Alfred and Google Drive. I've also restarted the indexing process. I see the error below in the logs. What would you recommend?

Thanks, 

Alex

[15:24:38.739] ERROR: Google Drive[Run Script] /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:58:in `open': Operation not permitted @ dir_initialize - /Volumes/GoogleDrive/.TemporaryItems (Errno::EPERM)

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:58:in `children'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:58:in `block (2 levels) in find'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:48:in `catch'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:48:in `block in find'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:43:in `each'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/find.rb:43:in `find'

from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/pathname.rb:565:in `find'

Welcome @cowansf,

When making a request or a bug report pertaining to a specific workflow, please do not open a new thread to discuss your issue. Instead, use the Workflow’s thread and make sure to include any debugging. From your error, you seem to not be on the latest version (2022.8). Please update. If you are on the latest version and still see the error, please follow the instructions above to post your issue.

Thank you. Locking the thread so we don’t split the conversation.

Edited by vitor
Fixed typo
  • vitor locked this topic