Alfred stealing focus from 1Password?

My shortcut for Alfred is CMD+Space, and my shortcut for 1Password's new Quick Access feature is CMD+Shift+Space. Whenever I press CMD+Shift+Space, the 1Password window briefly appears, but is immediately closed and the Alfred windows shows up instead. See: https://share.cleanshot.com/lnirtV8eu5YoJYFSFlEi

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a way to fix this? It's quite annoying and makes it impossible to use 1P Quick Access. Thanks!

1 hour ago, cmer said:

I’m on the latest version of everything.

Tip when debugging: never say “latest” but always the exact version. With “latest” no one knows if you mean the latest beta or stable version, nor do we know if you’re really on the newest version. You may think you’re up to date but be mistaken, or might be a version behind because the auto-update hasn’t kicked yet, or we may be on what we think is the latest version but isn’t, or a multitude of other reasons. “Latest” also makes it impossible for people who face the same issue later on and find the conversation, as they’ll have no idea if their version matches the one in the report.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having this same issue as well. Latest public versions of everything (no betas). Alfred 5.0.2, 1Password 8.9.4, macOS 12.5.1.

Usually, when I do cmd-shift-space to bring up the 1Password "Quick Access", I see just a blip of the Alfred search window show up and disappear… annoying, but not a huge issue. Occasionally, the Alfred search window steals the focus, and I can't get to the intended 1Password Quick Access search… which is a big deal. 

Unfortunately, I can't pin down the circumstances to make it happen consistently. But it seems that Alfred should not attempt to open when different modifiers are held down. In case it wasn't obvious, Alfred is set to use cmd-space, and Spotlight's shortcut is disabled. 

2 minutes ago, flybynight said:

when I do cmd-shift-space to bring up the 1Password "Quick Access", I see just a blip of the Alfred search window show up and disappear

Sounds like a Hotkey conflict.

2 minutes ago, flybynight said:

Alfred is set to use cmd-space, and Spotlight's shortcut is disabled

Though likely not of Alfred’s main shortcut.

To find Hotkeys in use by Workflows, go to Alfred Preferences → Workflows and click the (…) at the top (to the right of the Filter bar) followed by Show Hotkeys.

Alfred’s cheatsheet shows the default shortcuts for features.