Snippet expands but browser doesn't open the page

Hi. I used to be able to have a snippet open Brave browser settings

brave://settings

Now when I type in a snippet a get a popup that says "There is no application set to open the URL brave://settings."

The snippet used to work before I switched Safari. Brave is once again my default browser in System Preferences. To remedy this I tried to clear the app cache and rebuilt the macOS metadata in Alfred however I'm still getting the same error. 

Any advice what I can do to fix this? Thanks?

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.09.46 AM.png

On 6/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, vitor said:

To force that URL to always open in Brave, use a Run Script with default settings and code:

open -a 'Brave Browser' 'brave://settings'

I'm not familiar with coding. I've tried out different variants in the run script but they aren't taking me to Brave browser settings. This is what the workflow looks like. Am I doing something wrong or is there something else I should be doing? Thanks.

[15:46:36.236] Open Brave:Settings[Keyword] Processing complete
[15:46:36.237] Open Brave:Settings[Keyword] Passing output '' to Run Script
[15:46:36.257] ERROR: Open Brave:Settings[Run Script] The file /Users/Local - Documents/App Preferences & Exports/Alfred - Preferences/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.79F2AE61-81EB-43A5-A912-BB8072114948/brave:/settings does not exist.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 3.46.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 3.38.05 PM.png

Oh and as a side note I noticed when I type "@bb1" into Alfred I get a search result for "Display text in Large Type." I've searched my workflows and I don't have anything like that installed. Any idea why that is populating below the brave:settings search result?

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Here’s a correctly configured Workflow.

I was looking for a snippet or a keyword as the input function because I've several snippets I use within Brave. I've tested all three and only the keyboard shortcut seems to be recognized as an error. Snippet or keyword functions aren't populating in the debugger. 

[17:18:58.248] Open Brave Settings[Hotkey] Processing complete
[17:18:58.253] Open Brave Settings[Hotkey] Passing output '' to Run Script
[17:18:58.328] ERROR: Open Brave Settings[Run Script] The file /Users/Local - Documents/App Preferences & Exports/Alfred - Preferences/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.FAD4B565-714B-4398-8F32-56DDD3B07D20/brave:settings does not exist.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 5.06.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 5.17.27 PM.png