Quicklook webpages in mobile view

Hey guys. New to the forums. Love the app.

I would like to be able to view quicklook webpages (hold shift when a url search result is highlighted) in mobile view instead of desktop view. This would make pages load quicker, and would make relavent information easier to see in the page. This would especially be helpful with workflows that show results within alfred such as the wiki, youtube and google searches, for example. Maybe this is an osx thing or could be fixed with a custom quicklook file? I don't know.

Hey guys. New to the forums. Love the app.

I would like to be able to view quicklook webpages (hold shift when a url search result is highlighted) in mobile view instead of desktop view. This would make pages load quicker, and would make relavent information easier to see in the page. This would especially be helpful with workflows that show results within alfred such as the wiki, youtube and google searches, for example. Maybe this is an osx thing or could be fixed with a custom quicklook file? I don't know.

I that is typically handled a few ways. The device reports a height/width, the CSS uses media queries to check size and display accordingly, or code detects browser user agent (sent in http request header), or site provides a specialized URL for mobile browsing.

Since there isn't technically a device, option 1 is out. The header is more than likely set by quick look or OSX and can't be changed so option 3 is out. The CSS.. Not sure if that would work with quick look or not. Not sure why it WOULDN'T work but apparently it doesn't. Leaving you with only the option for finding some form of mobile URL that would force a specific version of the site. Unless that could be obtained I don't think this would be possible. I could be wrong though. That's just my initial thought