Command-A (select all) no longer working in Alfred window

SHF

Command-A (select all) is no longer working in Alfred window. I sometimes use it to correct something I've typed or replace a selection that was there by default. It works in other apps so it's not an issue with the key or the command. It's working fine on my other machine but not on this one:

Monterey 12.6.8 (I know but work won't let me upgrade yet), M1 Pro MacBook.

Thanks!

@SHF Welcome to the forum!

Did you perhaps set Cmd + A to be used for a workflow in Alfred? Or via a third-party app? If there's a conflict and an app or workflow is using Cmd + A, you may be overriding the default macOS action.

You can check Alfred hotkeys by either typing "?hotkeys a" and scrolling through, or by opening the Workflows preferences, and choosing "Show hotkeys" from the top of the Workflows list.

If you're unable to identify the source of the conflict, please provide your Diagnostics file, which you can get by typing "?diagnostics" into Alfred? You can then email it to our info@ address and I'll take a look (though do keep in mind, this will only show me your Alfred hotkeys, not anything set outside of Alfred).

Cheers,
Vero