Wikipedia Suggest

Hi, installation works fine on my end. I'd need a bit more information: how did you try to install the workflow, and what happened?

Also, just to be sure: You are on Alfred 5 and you have the Powerpack purchased?

• 5 months later...

Hi, @pseudometa, thanks for making this wonderful workflow!

But I have a few concerns…

One being that you mentioned in your code that Alfred only shows 9 items at once, that is true but the Script Filter can provide more than 9 items to Alfred for the user to scroll through. I modified the code to show 20.
image.thumb.png.87695e7302de703c3fd40fec5d42261c.png

It can be nice to provide a fixed number of results as a default. But that could be accomplished by adding a workflow configuration and set a default value for it. Plus, sometimes I know exactly what I'm searching for thus don't need to see all 9 results. 

Second one being I don't just view wikipedia in a single language. It's pretty frustrating when you type a query already, just to find out that you have configured the wrong language. Would be nice if we can set multiple languages at once. In that case we need configurable max number of result even more since the query for more that one language would be slower. 

I could find some time to implement these changes and create a pull request if you don't mind. Let me know what you think!