Diving in to making custom Workflows - best learning resources?

After using Alfred for a few years now I'm getting to the point that I want to start making my own custom workflows. I find bits and pieces on addressing specific types of functions, etc but I was wondering if there is a resource out there (youtube, etc) with a somewhat more comprehensive "how to get under the hood" kind of Alfred training. While I'm not opposed to paying for the training, it would seem that with the broad user base and the sheer number of users out there who so willingly share their hard work for free for others to use, I wondered if there is a "go to" place to get some training on how to use Alfred past the introductory stuff. Apologies if this is covered somewhere already (please feel free to toss some snark at me but then at least also share a link!) and thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, tbobpage said:

please feel free to toss some snark at me but then at least also share a link!

Thank you for the chuckle! I’ll go straight to the links.

I recommend you check the Getting Started Guide for an interactive tutorial on making a workflow. Then perhaps check some of the “Good for Learning” workflows in the Gallery. Then try something out and check the forum once you need specific help (please be sure to always share a link to your workflow and be as explicit as possible in your goal).

Hope that helps.