Make a copy of mac mailbox

Hello
My work flow is project-based, which results in project mailboxes and nested mailboxes that are identical yet have unique project numbers as a prefix. I attempted to construct a template for these generic mailbox trees and duplicate it as needed. Unfortunately, even after pressing the option key, I am unable to duplicate the mailbox in Mac mail !!! Is there any support for this matter?

The purpose is to generate a typical tree that includes the mailbox and its nested mailboxes as a template that can be duplicated for future use rather than having to recreate it for each project.
Below is an example of a typical project inbox. The uniqueness of each project name was enhanced by the modified prefix of CCC-YYnnn, which included the city abbreviation, the year, and the project number within that year.

image.png.599bab338e7684bfaad3139e9837c2c3.png

I tried creating this tree and then copying it by pressing the Option/command key and dragging the mailbox, but it did not work for me.

Please let me know if you need any other information.
Appreciate you effort

Edited by Sabry

Yes, it has nothing to do with Alfred, but I merely checked to see whether one of the groups was experiencing the same problem and found a solution through another.
I am unfamiliar with this forum; could you tell me how to go there?
Appreciate your effort