Search Scope

I am trying to define the search scope to include the folders in my iCloud Drive other than my Desktop and Documents.  Specifically, I would like to search for GeniusScan and have the GeniusScan folder come up.  See image. 

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 7.56.44 PM.jpg

This is purely a guess as I do not use iCloud Drive, but are either of you using Optimise Mac Storage? If so I think Alfred will be unable to find the relevant files whatever you do. In other words, in order for Alfred to find them you'd probably have to disable Optimise Mac Storage and add iCloud Drive to your Alfred search scope (or, much better, create a specific File Filter to search for files on iCloud Drive).

However, as I say, I do not use iCloud Drive so can't guarantee that what I have suggested would work: sorry! The best way to approach the issue, I think, is to create a specific file filter designed to search iCloud Drive and see if you can make that work. That way you won't either or mess up your default Alfred search scope or clutter your normal searches with unwanted results.

Stephen